Our Team. Your Goals.
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Chartered Financial Consultant®
- Retirement Income Certified Professional®
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®
- MSFS - Master of Science in Financial Services
- Chartered Life Underwriter®
- Certified Fund Specialist®
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65 Licenses
- Life, Health & Accident, Property & Casualty Insurance Licenses
- Named “Five Star Wealth Manager” (Delaware Today- August 2010)
- Field Advisory Board Member for Questar Capital Corporation (2011 - 2014)
Entering the field in 2001, Chris took his personal financial planning practice independent in 2005, forming Lindenberg Financial. Working directly with the client, he is responsible for the development, implementation and review of each financial plan.
Chris’ focus is comprehensive in scope, covering areas of investments, risk management, tax reduction strategies, estate preservation and assisting our clientele in maximizing their employer sponsored group benefit programs. He thrives on helping good people quantify and focus on achieving their specific financial goals.
Believing that a true professional should recognize the limits of their own expertise, Chris is very proud of the relationships we have established within the financial services industry. Each member of our team is a sub-specialist who compliments our practice, either behind the scenes or in a client-facing capacity.
Chris is an Alumni of the University of Delaware (’01) and grew up in Harford County, Maryland. He earned his Master of Science in Financial Services from The American College (’20). You might find it interesting to know that prior to becoming a financial planner, he also held a variety of positions in the building trades, the hospitality industry and captaining a private yacht – all while attending school full-time. He was also a college intern for the Delaware State Police at Troop 1 Penny Hill.
Chris, his wife Alyssa, and their three children live in Lewes, DE and enjoy spending their free time boating, beaching and exploring coastal towns. Chris is also admittedly pretty terrible at golf and knows almost nothing about sports.